º× Streaming Online My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains

Posted On // Leave a Comment
º× View Online My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #37539 in DVD
  • Brand: N/A
  • Released on: 2006-01-31
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Closed-captioned, Color, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Dimensions: .7" h x
    .75" w x
    .54" l,
    .25 pounds
  • Running time: 186 minutes










Product Description

It's comedy that's out of its mind (and the drunk-driving test is really, really hard!). Director Carl Reiner and star Steve Martin put their manic brains together in The Man with Two Brains, spoofing mad-scientist movies with a madder scientist: Dr. Hfuhruhurr (Martin), smitten with a disembodied brain he plans to implant into a curvaceous vixen (Kathleen Turner). The zaniness continues in My Blue Heaven, which asks Can an urban hood be happy with suburbanhood? Martin is a mob informant tucked away in a Witness Protection Program. Backup includes comedy reliables Rick Moranis, Joan Cusack, screenwriter Nora Ephron and director Herbert Ross. Laugh 'til you're blue!




Movie Info

Includes: The Man with Two Brains (1983), MPAA Rating: R ; My Blue Heaven ...,Buy the My Blue Heaven/Man with two Brains, The (DBFE) DVD and related movie merchandise. Get all the latest Warner Bros. movies at WBshop.com.,Buy My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains - Double Feature on DVD (New) at iNetVideo. This {format} product is listed at a very low price. We offer fast shipping ...,My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains in DVDs & Movies, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs | eBay,Shop Low Prices on: My Blue Heaven / The Man With Two Brains (Full Frame, Widescreen) : Movies,My Blue Heaven / The Man With Two Brains (Double Feature) on DVD (012569731158) from Warner Bros.. Directed by Herbert Ross and Carl Reiner. Staring Steve Martin ...,My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains - Movies - Math DVD - Math.com Store -- the best place to shop for math supplies.,The Man With Two Brains/My Blue Heaven (1990) Steve Martin (Actor), Rick Moranis (Actor), Carl Reiner (Director), Herbert Ross (Director) | Rated: PG-13 | Format: DVD .,4 stars. "The DVD is missing a few scenes from the movie..." Although I enjoyed this movie, I wanted to make any potential buyers aware that the DVD is missing a few ...,Disc #1, Side A -- My Blue Heaven 1. Blue Sky Credits (My Blue Heaven) [1:56] 2. The Wilkinson Move In [4:22] 3. Barney's Troubles [4:04] 4. Supermarket Sweep ...



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Comedy Movie Movie My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Blue Heaven/the Man with Two Brains by Warner Home Video ...
Disc #1, Side A -- My Blue Heaven 1. Blue Sky Credits (My Blue Heaven) [1:56] 2. The Wilkinson Move In [4:22] 3. Barney's Troubles [4:04] 4. Supermarket Sweep ...

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains
4 stars. "The DVD is missing a few scenes from the movie..." Although I enjoyed this movie, I wanted to make any potential buyers aware that the DVD is missing a few ...

Amazon.com: The Man With Two Brains/My Blue Heaven: Steve Martin ...
The Man With Two Brains/My Blue Heaven (1990) Steve Martin (Actor), Rick Moranis (Actor), Carl Reiner (Director), Herbert Ross (Director) | Rated: PG-13 | Format: DVD .

Math.com Store: Math DVD: My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains
My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains - Movies - Math DVD - Math.com Store -- the best place to shop for math supplies.

My Blue Heaven / The Man With Two Brains (Double Feature) (DVD ...
My Blue Heaven / The Man With Two Brains (Double Feature) on DVD (012569731158) from Warner Bros.. Directed by Herbert Ross and Carl Reiner. Staring Steve Martin ...

My Blue Heaven / The Man With Two Brains (Full Frame, Widescreen ...
Shop Low Prices on: My Blue Heaven / The Man With Two Brains (Full Frame, Widescreen) : Movies

My Blue Heaven The Man with Two Brains | eBay
My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains in DVDs & Movies, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs | eBay

My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains - Double Feature on DVD (New)
Buy My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains - Double Feature on DVD (New) at iNetVideo. This {format} product is listed at a very low price. We offer fast shipping ...

My Blue Heaven/Man with two Brains, The (DBFE) | WBshop.com ...
Buy the My Blue Heaven/Man with two Brains, The (DBFE) DVD and related movie merchandise. Get all the latest Warner Bros. movies at WBshop.com.

My Blue Heaven/The Man With Two Brains - DVD
Includes: The Man with Two Brains (1983), MPAA Rating: R ; My Blue Heaven ...


4.4 stars, based on 46 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

º× Streaming Online My Blue Heaven / The Man with Two Brains