« Streaming Online My Beautiful Laundrette

Posted On // Leave a Comment
« Watch Here My Beautiful Laundrette



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #57943 in DVD
  • Brand: Sony
  • Released on: 2003-06-03
  • Rating: R (Restricted)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.66:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Closed-captioned, Color, Letterboxed, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, Spanish, French
  • Dimensions: .0 pounds
  • Running time: 97 minutes










Product Description

With its "extraordinary cast" (Los Angeles Times)including OscarÂ(r) winner* Daniel Day Lewisand "riveting visual style" (Newsweek), this "warm, compassionate and feisty" film (The Hollywood Reporter) about a young Pakistani man coming of age in London is "a fascinating, eccentric [and] very personal movie" (The New York Times)! Living on the dole with his alcoholic father in a shabby South London flat, Omar is a bright-eyed Pakistani teenager who wants to make something of himself. And as his papa drowns deeper in vodka and self-pity, Omar turns to his unscrupulous wheeling-and-dealing Uncle Nasser to show him the key to success. But when Nasser hires Omar as manager of a seedy, dilapidated laundromat, Omar is forced to choose between running a squeaky-clean establishmentor conducting some very dirty business! *1989: Actor,My Left Foot




Movie Info

My Beautiful Laundrette (1986) Saeed Jaffrey (Actor), Roshan Seth (Actor), Stephen Frears (Director) | Rated: R | Format: DVD . 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 ...,Synopsis: Two youths meet after years apart, accept a business proposition to open a laundramat. They turn it into a video and neon palace rivaling some New York ...,Johnny and Omar show us how it's done in the movie My Beautiful Laundrette. This was mostly an excuse to ogle a young and smoking hot Daniel Day-Lewis ...,My Beautiful Laundrette. 5,871 likes · 15 talking about this. My Beautiful Laundrette is a 1985 British comedy-drama film directed by Stephen Frears from a ...,Definition of My Beautiful Laundrette Our online dictionary has My Beautiful Laundrette information from International Dictionary of Films and Filmmakers dictionary.,An ambitious Asian Briton and his white lover strive for success and hope, when they open up a glamorous laundromat.,My Beautiful Laundrette is a newly refurbished, coin operated laundromat in Wembley with basket wash, ironing, mending, alterations and dry cleaning services.,My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 100. Average Rating: 8.3/10 Reviews Counted: 31 Fresh: 31 | Rotten: 0 No consensus yet. 100.,My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) Prick Up Your Ears (1987) Mr Jolly Lives Next Door (1987) Sammy and Rosie Get Laid (1987) Dangerous Liaisons (1988) 1990s: The Grifters ...,Much of the Pakistani Hussein family has settled in London, striving for the riches promised by Thatcherism. Nasser and his right hand man, Salim, have a number of ...



Movie Trailer


Watch Here Best Comedy Movie Movie My Beautiful Laundrette


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) - IMDb
Much of the Pakistani Hussein family has settled in London, striving for the riches promised by Thatcherism. Nasser and his right hand man, Salim, have a number of ...

My Beautiful Laundrette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) Prick Up Your Ears (1987) Mr Jolly Lives Next Door (1987) Sammy and Rosie Get Laid (1987) Dangerous Liaisons (1988) 1990s: The Grifters ...

My Beautiful Laundrette - Rotten Tomatoes
My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) tomatometer. All Critics; Top Critics; 100. Average Rating: 8.3/10 Reviews Counted: 31 Fresh: 31 | Rotten: 0 No consensus yet. 100.

My Beautiful Laundrette - coin operated laundromat, Wembley
My Beautiful Laundrette is a newly refurbished, coin operated laundromat in Wembley with basket wash, ironing, mending, alterations and dry cleaning services.

My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) - IMDb
An ambitious Asian Briton and his white lover strive for success and hope, when they open up a glamorous laundromat.

My Beautiful Laundrette Dictionary definition of My Beautiful ...
Definition of My Beautiful Laundrette Our online dictionary has My Beautiful Laundrette information from International Dictionary of Films and Filmmakers dictionary.

My Beautiful Laundrette | Facebook
My Beautiful Laundrette. 5,871 likes · 15 talking about this. My Beautiful Laundrette is a 1985 British comedy-drama film directed by Stephen Frears from a ...

My Beautiful Laundrette - Omar and Johnny - YouTube
Johnny and Omar show us how it's done in the movie My Beautiful Laundrette. This was mostly an excuse to ogle a young and smoking hot Daniel Day-Lewis ...

Amazon.com: My Beautiful Laundrette: Saeed Jaffrey, Roshan Seth ...
Synopsis: Two youths meet after years apart, accept a business proposition to open a laundramat. They turn it into a video and neon palace rivaling some New York ...

Amazon.com: My Beautiful Laundrette: Saeed Jaffrey, Roshan Seth ...
My Beautiful Laundrette (1986) Saeed Jaffrey (Actor), Roshan Seth (Actor), Stephen Frears (Director) | Rated: R | Format: DVD . 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 ...


4.7 stars, based on 33 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

« Streaming Online My Beautiful Laundrette