•+ Free Watch Better Off Dead - I Love the 80's Edition

Posted On // Leave a Comment
•+ View Online Better Off Dead - I Love the 80's Edition



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #109278 in DVD
  • Brand: Paramount Home Video
  • Released on: 2008-08-05
  • Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
  • Number of discs: 2
  • Formats: Color, Dolby, NTSC, Special Edition, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds
  • Running time: 97 minutes










Product Description

After his girlfriend (AMANDA WYSS) ditches him for a boorish ski jock Lane (JOHN CUSACK) decides that suicide is the only answer. However his increasingly inept attempts bring him only more agony and embarrassment. Filled with the wildest teen nightmares a family you can't help but identify with and a host of wonderful comic characters Savage Steve Holland's writing/directorial debut is a masterful look at those painfully funny teen years.System Requirements:Running Time: 97 minutesFormat: DVD MOVIE Genre: COMEDY/COMING OF AGE Rating: PG UPC: 097361378343 Manufacturer No: 137834




Movie Info

i love the 80's! the shermer high ... better off dead... beverly hills cop. beverly hills cop ii. big top pee wee. black rain. children of a lesser god. clue. coming ...,Ferris Bueller`s Day Off - I Love the 80`s Edition ... Better Off Dead - I Love the 80`s Edition (WS/DVD) Today: $10.71. Summer School - I Love the 80`s Edition (WS/DVD),Better Off Dead (I Love The 80's) Live in Europe? Buy this from Planet Axel Format: DVD. UPC: 097361378343. Release date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008. Studio: Paramount ...,Achat Vente Garanti : Better Off Dead - I Love The 80's Edition de Savage Steve Holland neuf et d'occasion au meilleur prix sur PriceMinister,Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Better Off Dead (I Love the 80's Edition) (Widescreen).,Not in stock? Click on "Notify me" above, and we'll send you an email as soon as this title becomes available!,eBay: Lane Myer's John Cusack dreams are shattered when his girlfriend Beth Amanda Wyss decides she prefers the company of a sleazy ski jock over his own. This ...,5 stars. "Come back, Savage Steve!" As the years go by, I find myself growing more and more convinced that the '80s were the last true golden age for that often ...,Used item includes disc, cover art, and case. Bonus downloadable or promotional content may have already been redeemed.,Lane Myer (John Cusack) is stuck in a personal hell. A compulsive, adolescent Everyman growing up in Suburbia, USA, not only does he fail to make the prestigious high ...



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Comedy Movie Movie Better Off Dead - I Love the 80's Edition


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
Amazon.com: Better Off Dead - I Love the 80's Edition: John Cusack ...
Lane Myer (John Cusack) is stuck in a personal hell. A compulsive, adolescent Everyman growing up in Suburbia, USA, not only does he fail to make the prestigious high ...

SecondSpin.com: DVD: Better off Dead [I Love the 80's Edition]
Used item includes disc, cover art, and case. Bonus downloadable or promotional content may have already been redeemed.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Better Off Dead - I Love the 80's ...
5 stars. "Come back, Savage Steve!" As the years go by, I find myself growing more and more convinced that the '80s were the last true golden age for that often ...

Better Off Dead DVD, 2008, I Love the 80's Widescreen Edition | eBay
eBay: Lane Myer's John Cusack dreams are shattered when his girlfriend Beth Amanda Wyss decides she prefers the company of a sleazy ski jock over his own. This ...

Wherehouse.com: DVD: Better off Dead [I Love the 80's Edition]
Not in stock? Click on "Notify me" above, and we'll send you an email as soon as this title becomes available!

Better Off Dead (I Love the 80's Edition) (Wides... : Target
Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Better Off Dead (I Love the 80's Edition) (Widescreen).

Better Off Dead - I Love The 80's Edition - DVD Zone 1 - PriceMinister
Achat Vente Garanti : Better Off Dead - I Love The 80's Edition de Savage Steve Holland neuf et d'occasion au meilleur prix sur PriceMinister

Better Off Dead (I Love The 80's) | Movie Metropolis
Better Off Dead (I Love The 80's) Live in Europe? Buy this from Planet Axel Format: DVD. UPC: 097361378343. Release date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008. Studio: Paramount ...

I Love the 80's from Overstock.com
Ferris Bueller`s Day Off - I Love the 80`s Edition ... Better Off Dead - I Love the 80`s Edition (WS/DVD) Today: $10.71. Summer School - I Love the 80`s Edition (WS/DVD)

The 80s on DVD | I Love the 80s!
i love the 80's! the shermer high ... better off dead... beverly hills cop. beverly hills cop ii. big top pee wee. black rain. children of a lesser god. clue. coming ...


4.6 stars, based on 27 Reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

•+ Free Watch Better Off Dead - I Love the 80's Edition